The World Stage is the enduro yearbook, featuring the best storytelling, reporting and photography from the 2023 UCI Enduro MTB World Cup season.
In 2023 the Enduro World Series became the Enduro World Cup, the racing discipline now recognised and directed by cycling’s international governing body, the UCI.
Seven events on two continents produced some of the tightest enduro racing in history, with the series titles going down to the wire at the final round.
From Tasmanian dirt to European loam, from the Dolomites to the Pyrenees, the World Stage VI documents every race in the 2023 Enduro World Cup and E-EDR season, with photography, reporting and comment from some of the sport’s keenest observers.
The World Stage is a must-have book for any mountain bike fan.
About The World Stage 2023
- The enduro yearbook
- 260 pages
- 300gsm FSC-certified cover with velvet soft-touch finish
- 130gsm FSC-certified inside pages with silk finish
- 245 x 190mm format
- Printed in Wales
- Updated design for 2023
- Richie Rude scores his first World Stage cover in a stunning shot from Tasmania by Sven Martin
- The best reporting, comment and photography from dozens of contributors covering the entire 2023 UCI Enduro World Cup season
- Principal photography by Boris Beyer, Sven Martin and Sebastian Schieck
- Supported by Canyon, Crankbrothers, Forbidden, Fox Racing, Maxxis, Mondraker, OneUp, Pivot Cycles, Schwalbe, YT Industries
- Bundle packs available here