Meltdown is the 2020 mountain bike yearbook by Misspent Summers.
With fewer downhill World Cup and Enduro World Series races than usual in 2020, we decided to roll our downhill and enduro yearbooks (Hurly Burly and The World Stage) into one while adding a load more stuff from across the mountain bike world.
Meltdown includes reporting and awesome photo galleries from the 2020 downhill and cross-country World Cup and Championships, Enduro World Series and select other events. Plus numerous comment pieces from a total cross-section of mountain biking and people involved in just about every aspect of the sport: racing, dirt jumping, freeride, product development, trail building, retail, travel, event organising, etc.
It is an upbeat record of the 2020 year on the international mountain biking scene with extraordinary photography, top-class design and illustrations, thoughtful features and plenty of other fun stuff like the Ultimate MTB Geek Quiz and Analog Book-a-zine.
You can now pre-order Meltdown for the reduced price of £16 plus postage. The book will be distributed mid-end January 2021 (it’s been a funny year, we’re a bit behind our usual yearbook schedule! We didn’t want to rush this one as it’ll be a rather special one-off collection of stories and reporting from what is hopefully a one-off kind of year).
- 240 pages
- All the 2020 downhill and cross-country World Cup and Champs action
- All the 2020 Enduro World Series action
- Massive photo galleries from the best snappers in the sport
- Detailed and interesting reporting and comment from dozens of contributors
- Printed on FSC-certified high-quality paper by Cambrian Printers, Wales
- Production and distribution by Misspent Summers
- Photography by Sven Martin, Boris Beyer, Sebastian Schieck
- Contributions by various legends
- Will wow anyone you show it to
- £20 or £16 if you pre-order before Jan 10
We thank you in advance for your support and purchasing our latest yearbook — as ever, it’s a product of love for mountain biking by everyone involved.
Stay tuned to Misspent Summers on our website, social media and newsletters for updates as we put together this mother of all mountain bike yearbooks.
- The Misspent Summers team
Meltdown is being made possible by support from these fantastic brands, among others:
YT Industries, SRAM, Specialized, Shimano, RockShox, Nukeproof, Maxxis, Fox, Marin