GROWNUPS ARE SH!T T-SHIRT (1E)
Grownups Are Shit t-shirt – this first-edition tee is printed to order on a lovely organic cotton t-shirt that’s light and loose, perfect for wearing to work or important family engagements.
Grownups Are Shit t-shirt
- First-edition (1E) design
- 100% high quality organic cotton
- Loose, light fit (150 g/m2)
- Unisex – looks great on women, men and everyone
- Digitally printed to order using OEKO-TEX® ECO PASSPORT-, GOTS 5.0- and vegan-certified water-based inks
- Shipped in plastic-free packaging
- Black t-shirt
- Black and white Grownups Are Shit design
- Guaranteed tut-tuts from boring adults
- Classic sizing (size guide here – please send us a message if you are unsure)
Read about Misspent Summers first-editions here.
Our Grownups Are Shit design is digitally printed onto an organic cotton t-shirt that is comfy and reasonably loose fitting (neither billowy-big not terribly tight – it’s just right). The cotton is middle weight, making it durable for everyday wearing but also nice and cool feeling.
Warning: Will cause tut-tuts and sarcastic comments from boring grownups.
About our clothing
We only work with suppliers we’ve tried and tested. That allows us to ensure top-quality products made with care by humans and shipped without any plastic packaging. Our books, zines and photo prints are made to the highest standards, and we’d be shooting ourselves in the foot if our clothing didn’t reflect that quality – our entire brand is based around quality and honesty.
Shopping online isn’t always easy, and we understand that sometimes an item of clothing doesn’t fit as you expected – that’s completely understandable and we’ll always do our best to swap your order for the correct size.
Check our Trustpilot to see our mostly five-star reviews – trust us when we say the customer comes first.
However, when people order multiple items of clothing to try for size and send back the ones that don’t fit, that creates unnecessary emissions and, well, faff. Neither of which are good for anyone.
We ask you to make the most educated orders possible – check our size guides and give us a shout if you are unsure. Then order only the items you need. Of course, if your order arrives and it doesn’t fit or you are unsatisfied with it, we’ll always do our best to swap it for the correct size.
- Customer satisfaction is our priority
- Please do your best to order the right size – check size guides and send us an email if you are unsure
- Please try to minimise returns as they create extra emissions and can be tricky to return to stock
A lot of companies destroy (they call it recycling) returned clothing – barely any returns make it back on the shelf. We will always return items to stock unless they are damaged or have been worn (as opposed to just quickly size-tested). Anything we don’t put back on sale we keep for ourselves or give to friends and riders we like.
About our company
Misspent Summers is an international group of journalists, photographers, designers and dropouts producing mountain biker stuff positively and responsibly. We record the history of mountain biking in our yearbooks and try to inspire people to ride more bikes. If we aren’t at our desks, we’re probably out riding bikes or drinking a cup of tea.