Hurly Burly is the downhill mountain bike yearbook, featuring the best storytelling, reporting and photography from the 2023 UCI DH MTB World Cup and World Championships season.
A new series organiser and broadcaster brought a raft of changes to the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup series in 2023. Despite some teething problems, the season produced some of the fastest-ever racing and one of the tightest-ever title fights. Elites and juniors alike upped their game to new heights. From round one in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, to the finals in Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada, we were there to record every story along the way.
Hurly Burly documents each downhill race in the 2023 World Cup and World Championships season, with photography, reporting and comment from the sport’s keenest observers.
Hurly Burly is a must-have book for any mountain bike fan.
About Hurly Burly 2023
- The downhill yearbook
- 276 pages
- 300gsm FSC-certified cover with silk finish
- 130gsm FSC-certified inside pages with silk finish
- 284 x 220mm format
- Printed in Wales
- Loïc Bruni and a few friends make it onto the new-look cover
- The best reporting, comment and photography from dozens of contributors covering the entire 2023 UCI Downhill World Cup and Championships season
- Principal photography by Boris Beyer, Sven Martin and Sebastian Schieck
- Supported by Canyon, Crankbrothers, Fox Racing, Maxxis, Mondraker, OneUp, Pivot Cycles, Santa Cruz, Schwalbe, YT Industries
- Bundle packs available here